PRIVACY & LEGAL STATEMENT
JTI will obtain your authorization prior to collecting and processing your personal data.
Therefore, we ask you - as a very first step - to review our Personal Data Privacy Statement.
If you decide you are not ready to submit your application or your personal profile to JTI, simply sign out.
The information you submit for JTI’s job application process is to be complete and accurate. Providing false information during any of the steps of the application process will lead to the rejection of your application or termination.
-Use of Personal Information:
• Personal information is collected for JTI's job application process.
• JTI may use your personal information to contact you anytime during your candidacy for employment, to send you job alerts, or request other types of information as required.
• JTI may share your personal data with JTI personnel in another country for further consideration unless you object to it in the job application questionnaire. This information will be treated in accordance with the legal requirements of the country of submission.
• JTI will not trade or sell your personal information to any third party. We may only share data
with a third party contracted to provide employment verification services for JTI and/or assisting with JTI's recruitment process, or as legally required.
-Your Choices Regarding Personal Information
• At any time you may request information on your personal data collected by JTI. You may request deletion or blocking of your data or unsubscribe from further communication by JTI by contacting email@example.com.
• Your data is kept on file for one year from the time of submission.
I AUTHORIZE THE WORLDWIDE JTI GROUP TO PROCESS, TRANSMIT, AND USE MY PERSONAL DATA STORED IN A DATABASE LOCATED IN FRANKFURT, GERMANY FOR PURPOSES OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS, FOR SENDING ANNOUNCEMENTS OF FUTURE JOB OPPORTUNITIES AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE OR FOR ADMINISTRATION PURPOSES, AND CONSENT TO JTI
CONTACTING ME TO PROVIDE ME WITH RECRUITMENT INFO. SUCH DATA WILL BE TREATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LOCAL LEGAL REQUIREMENTS.